Thursday, July 26, 2007

DOOFUS

Yeah, that's my name for him anyway.

Status: Inactive

Quick facts: One of the most fervent and repetitious purveyors of right wing lies on HA.org. Started trolling shortly before the GECT. Seattle native, hates public schools, practices the vote fraud religion.

Aliases: RUFUS, Dan Rather, Al Gore, Jane Balogh's Dog, many others.

Misc: Can't accept the simple fact that he's a total loser. Got ACVR Doofus?

Greatest Hits List:

Here he is practicing his "felon" accent:
You tell them Steve #104. I am with you all the way. Us you voted for Chris just need to keep our head up and keep on voting Democratic… all my friend do.
Rufus– Cell Block 8
Almost tied for the above as a "greatest hit" is when he repeated versions of the following around 100 times over two or three months:
Was the Jew killer a conservative or liberal. In the Seattle Times we have the following quote:
Beam him up Scotty...

Dan Rather says:
I see nothing wrong in those people. I believe in the rapture. I know it will happen soon. I just dont understand how the people left behind could last for seven years.

No comments: