Sunday, January 9, 2011

Bullshit Code!

During the back and forth in the comment threads over the tragic shooting of Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords (among others), Puddybud went off on yours truly:
You wasted all those unemployed months telling the unemployment office you were looking for a yob while writing BULLSHIT code!
Bullshit code??? Hey those are fighting words!


Can Puddybud or anyone else tell "the world" what this does?

This will be the first of another occasional series. Not once a week like the "Bird's Eye View" but...  you get the idea.

Update: no takers yet.. (Puddybud dumped on it, of course.) In case you didn't notice, that if statement above is dangling. So I'll complete it and we'll see what happens:


Hint: I actually demoed what this code does some time back - in the comment threads.

Yet another update: Wow! I'm glad I blogged this code. Kind of forced me to look at it more closely and I've already re-factored it some to yield just a bit more functionality. Details to come in the next BS Code post.

No comments: